WELCOME!

My photo
St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
This is my almost daily comic strip blog. I'll write about my life, stuff I like, stuff I hate, and sometimes just weird ideas I have to get out of my head. >>>CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE<<< Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Awkward Progression

This is how I've been feeling lately. I'm definitely moving through something (a thought, a rut, a state of mind), making progress towards a goal... but its weird and uncomfortable and often feels like it doesn't make sense. But I know I am making progress.

I originally intended to post this strictly as a patron only strip on my Patreon account, but thought I needed to share this publicaly too. If you have enjoyed any of the strips I have done this year (or in the previous 8 years), I would greatly appreciate you becoming a patron. You can pledge as little as $1 a month, and that will help me to continue to work on these comics that explore life, art, current events, philosophy, food, and just plain dumb jokes.

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment